Membership Draw Rules
- The Club Membership Draw will run for up to 3 months (12 weeks) or until the prize money reaches $5,000 (whichever is first).
- Club Membership Draws will take place every Wednesday and Friday. Only Financial Members are eligible to win the Membership Draw.
- 3 Draws for the prize money will take place every Wednesday and Friday at 6.15pm, 6.45pm and 7.15pm.
- The Prize money will increase by $200 every Wednesday and Friday until it reaches $1000 after which it will increase by $100 every Wednesday and Friday.
- If the draw is won at either the 6.15pm or 6.45pm, a new Membership draw will commence, at the next scheduled draw time (being 7.15pm) for that evening. If it is before the 12 week period ends, the draw will commence at the next current week shown on the Membership Draw Sheet, for the amount of $200.
- If won at the 7.15pm draw then the new Membership draw will commence on the next scheduled day, to the value of $200 and if it is before the 12 week period cease, it will start at the current week.
- If it is not struck at the 12 week period in either the 6.15pm/6.45pm or 7.15pm draws, we then go to "MUST BE STRUCK MEMBERSHIP DRAW" scenario. The entry criteria and rules are as follows:
- You must be a current financial member. (Staff/Committee will confirm, before payment is made). If the person is not a current financial member then the prize will be re-drawn.
- To enter the "Must be Struck Membership Draw" please register your name and membership number with the Committee Duty person who will put your slip of paper into the box/barrell after confirming your eligibility from the current membership list. You must put your entry in PRIOR to the commencement of the 7.15pm draw.
NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED
There will be three draws. The committee will select a person from the audience who will pick a slip from the box/barrel for each of the three draws. The winning slip will NOT be re-entered into the box/barrel.
The total value of the "Must be Struck Membership Draw" will be divided as follows:
1st Draw fo 50% of the Pool
2nd Draw for 30% of the Pool
3rd Draw for 20% of the Pool
The "Must be Struck Membership Draw" wil commence between 7.30pm & 8pm.
Losing Meat Raffle
Any losing Raffle dockets can be placed into the container at the raffle board on Wednesday and Fridays (membership number on the back). All tickets will go into the draw for drink tickets which will be drawn on Friday night at 7pm.